Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"Ask A Travel Agent"








 
 




I was once asked by a friend - "How do you compete with those big online companies"?  I told my friend:
I maintain strong relationships with my travel vendors who provide the travel packages for me like cruise lines, hotels, air consolidators and vacation travel companies. I atttend travel seminars and network with other travel agents and through all of my resources get the most up do date information. I also go on familiarization trips to help me get to know certain destinations.

I am all about the emotion of my client getting the best vacation experience!!  I work for my clients not some big organization that doesn't give that personal touch.  The travel providers (vendors) I use want to maintain ongoing relationships with me; because they want me to continue to use them.

I am a one stop service for my clients, this will save them a lot of time and headache.  I have created ongoing relationships with clients that I know will last for a long time.  How many online companies can you say are there for you that way and know you by your first name?

Again, I am here for my clients and would love the opportunity to earn new clients business.

RoxAnne.Taylor@AvoyaTravel.com
www.AvoyaTravel.com/Experts/RoxAnneTaylor
801-388-6791
877-252-1440

No comments:

Post a Comment