Monday, February 21, 2011

The "Value" of a Travel Agent.....



I don't want to come accross as a bragger.  I am here as a service for the client. I have been a travel agent over 10 years and always make sure I take any trainings to help better myself.  Price sometimes isn't always everything.  But what about value?  As a travel agent I am here for you I will look for the lowest rate based off of what your needs and preferences are.  I am here to coordinate all aspects of your trip.  I work for you the client not the supplier.  "The value of using an agent is that he or she works to tailor your individual travel needs to suit your travel budget and find information that you can't."

I also offer suggestions on things to do at your destination before you go; such as sight seeing, shopping and dining.  I am also here for you if something goes wrong while on vacation.  I would work with the vendor to help find the best solution.

There are so many travel sites out there that are all about the lowest rate.  So then what you get is..... landing at your destination in the middle of the night staying miles away from where you actually wanted to be.  So now your trip is not all about the experience and amazing memories created; it is now about the inconveniences and memories you don't necessarily want to remember.  All of this to go with the cheapest rate.

I hope you will remember this for the next time you are ready to start planning a vacation, because I want you to have that wonderful memorable trip.  Please feel free to send me an email or call so we can discuss your vacation plans in detail.

Thank you,

RoxAnne Taylor
RoxAnne.Taylor@Avoya.Travel.com
801-388-6791
877-252-1440
www.AvoyaTravel.com/Experts/RoxAnneTaylor

3 comments:

  1. I really like your cheapest rate comparison to a real trip with value that adds to wonderful memories and a great trip experience either on land or sea. thanks for cutting to the bottom line. bobg @ www.bob4sun.com/wordpress

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post, thanks for sharing the information. Keep up the good work.

    travel agent business

    ReplyDelete