Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Why I LOVE Travel.

Travel is a way to help you appreciate the world around us. Through all of my travels I am always marveled at the beauty around us and want others to be able to get out and explore this same beauty.

"Define tomorrow.........

ok its east, i'll do it my way:
its the yesterday's day after tomorrow, day after tomorrow's yesterday.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

isn't that funny, hehe...

You work a bit today and leave the rest for tomorrow.
U go to bed, sleep for few hours n wake up hoping to find tomorrow.
But what you find is that the tomorrow has changed to today.
The whole life you run after tomorrow but no one can find it.
it is ver near yet so far. far from the andromeda galaxy or let us say further than this universe.


My question: Do u run after tomorrow??
how do u define tomorrow.."

-Anonymous-

I love this, because sometimes I feel like this is my life and I am sure you may feel it is yours.  I do find myself saying tomorrow we will do this, or tomorrow we will do that.  But our tomorrow is now!

Here are a few pictures that may inspire you on your dreams of travel.


RoxAnne Taylor | Personal Vacation Planner
Avoya Travel / America's Vacation Center   - The World's Local Travel Expertstm
local 801-388-6791
outside Utah
877-252-1440
RoxAnne.Taylor@AvoyaTravel.com
www.AvoyaTravel.com/Experts/RoxanneTaylor

Quote of the Day

 "Ignore the conventional wisdom. If everybody else is doing it one way, there's a good chance you can find your niche by going in exactly the opposite direction." - Sam Walton, Founder of Wal-Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment